The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

umm I have a few questions one I live in Peckham and I don't know if it's far two I would like to know the age range is there a certain gender
Reply 2
I would be interested but it just depends when it is
Original post by R.mea
Hi I'm looking for people interested in forming a dance crew in London/Surrey to cover kpop dances, if anyone is interested please contact me or reply.
Hey, that would cool! Is there an age range or a specific area of London you are looking for (North, East, South, West?) Also are you looking for people who do dance as an extracurricular cause I have only danced in my bedroom lol..
Reply 4
I would but I don't live near London :frown:
DEAR GOD!!!!!!!THANK YOU
I was literally going to make this post because these new releases cannot go unlearned!!!!!
I live in london and i am available and more than happy to join!
Reply 6
Original post by R.mea
Hi I'm looking for people interested in forming a dance crew in London/Surrey to cover kpop dances, if anyone is interested please contact me or reply.
yes yes yes
I live in london and would love to join. Just one problem: I can't dance.
I don't think the creator of the post in responding to this anytime soon so anyone actually interested in carrying out this dance group? I can't dance to save my life either lol but it would be fun to attempt these dances.
too far :frown:
I live in north London, and I'm free 😋😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this stil going on cause I'd seriously love to join i live in north london btw
Count me in fam
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN.....
but I can't:frown:
Reply 14
I would love to help out but I dont dance :P I live in London too
everybody who's interested should reply s this actually goes ahead
Maybe we should start off with the people who replied in 2017 and see where we go from there? 😆
Yeah can I join also I live in London too
Original post by awesomelyme05
Yeah can I join also I live in London too
is this still going on??
Original post by MiahJacks01
is this still going on??

yeah , if you inbox your number we will add you to our group chat , we are working on BTS Fire

Latest