The Student Room Group

To all the guys who have sisters guess what and it's ok...

Your sisters get laid too. Why is it ok for you to bring girls around, love on other brothers sisters but look at your own sister like she's a mess.

I'm not talking about myself. I wish...

Brothers need to remember sisters are human just like them.
Lol tbh I keep my love life to myself and wouldn't want my sister to know that I'm sleeping with people. I wouldn't judge her either if the guy is decent
Most people know how the world works, girls get laid by guys it's not surprising
If a guy does think his sister is a "mess" it's probably cause he's insecure and should probably treat other girls with tespect
Reply 2
It is interesting how overprotective and puritan fathers and brothers can be when it comes to their daughters and sisters having sex respectively
It seems to be a natural instinct of Fathers and Brothers to somehow "protect" their sister until she reaches what they deem is the right age or the right person. Of course thats a bit unrealistic these days.
Reply 4
No it's not, she's only 11.
Original post by Galaxie501
It seems to be a natural instinct of Fathers and Brothers to somehow "protect" their sister until she reaches what they deem is the right age or the right person. Of course thats a bit unrealistic these days.

I don't think it's about being protective all the time, brothers don't like when there's other guys around. They can have a whorefest at the house but if one single male is around its problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending