The Student Room Group

Interview Questions - Help

I made another post regarding my interview at Sainsbury's on Monday, I've googled possible questions such as "Why Sainsbury's" etc. I need help on the following:

How would I answer the question such as:'Why Sainsburys?'
'When have you received good Customer Service?' - could this one mean in Sainsbury's, or just in general in other stores etc?

If someone could reply back, I'd really appreciate it!
Original post by Billyy Barness
I made another post regarding my interview at Sainsbury's on Monday, I've googled possible questions such as "Why Sainsbury's" etc. I need help on the following:

How would I answer the question such as:'Why Sainsburys?'
'When have you received good Customer Service?' - could this one mean in Sainsbury's, or just in general in other stores etc?

If someone could reply back, I'd really appreciate it!

Well why do you want to work there? They mean general customer service I think :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
Well why do you want to work there?

Well.. I want to work there because its a role which I think suits me and will fit in around Sixth Form.. but obviously I got to compliment the company shouldn't I so it looks like I am interested in the company?
Original post by Billyy Barness
Well.. I want to work there because its a role which I think suits me and will fit in around Sixth Form.. but obviously I got to compliment the company shouldn't I so it looks like I am interested in the company?

Yes, things like you've heard its got a good reputation and think you will suit the role should be what they are after, with examples :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending