The Student Room Group

My girlfriends face is getting more chubby?

Scroll to see replies

To be honest I find it really good practise to exercise BEFORE sex. It gets that blood pumping and my hands get a bit dryer and harder. And my body just becomes harder and tougher to feel while simultaneously everything seems more potent sensitivity wise. It's cool.
Original post by Anonymous
When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.

well aren't you just the nicest boyfriend ever!
Reply 22
You'll regret complaining about that in the future. True story - fat faces make you look younger.
The fat works as a natural botox. Ever wonder why it is that fat/chubby women always look younger than they are?
Reply 23
Leave her, so that she may find someone who is not an ass'ole
Dump her lard ass.
Reply 25
Omg how rude of her

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're finding her unattractive maybe either encourage her to exercise or, if this matters that much to you, find a new girl. Don't force her to exercise just for your benefit, tell her about the benefits of regular exercise and a healthy diet and make sure that you exercise and stay healthy as well. Both parties in the relationship should make an effort to stay attractive and, most of all, healthy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Get in the sea.
Reply 28
That's f***ing rude but if you're that bothered ask her if she wants to go gym with you or maybe both do something like the 30-day shred
whats so bad about that?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
Dump her so she can find someone less shallow😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is she on the pill? -
When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.

so what? I don't think there is anything wrong with a Chubby girl.
Reply 33
Dump her so she can find someone less shallow😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you love her, you wouldn't criticise her so terribly. This kind of thread makes my blood boil. As her bf, do you have any idea what's going on in her life? Maybe a someone closed to her has passed away? Maybe she has been rejected a job interview? All you are saying is oh my god she has gained xxx pounds. I really don't get why your relationship manages to last because from what I can see, you judge on people's appearance too much. You love someone for who they are, instead of turning your back on them just because of the weight gain. I really hope I could tell your gf about this, at least she will never ever walk down the aisle with you.

No offence.
Reply 35
If you love her, you wouldn't criticise her so terribly. This kind of thread makes my blood boil. As her bf, do you have any idea what's going on in her life? Maybe a someone closed to her has passed away? Maybe she has been rejected a job interview? All you are saying is oh my god she has gained xxx pounds. I really don't get why your relationship manages to last because from what I can see, you judge on people's appearance too much. You love someone for who they are, instead of turning your back on them just because of the weight gain. I really hope I could tell your gf about this, at least she will never ever walk down the aisle with you.

No offence.

Preach🙌🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending