The Student Room Group

What music did you listen to when you were young?

Scroll to see replies

A cassette of multiplication songs. I was good at maths as a kid...
When I was a teen I went through an emo phrase which lasted into my 20s :colondollar:

I listened to a mix of things like - Green Day, MCR, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, GNR, The Used, Sum 41, Bowling For Soup etc. I still listen to all those bands but my music taste is a bit more varied now :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I loved so much Europop back then
For example: [video="youtube;AMT698ArSfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ[/video]
Original post by Spock's Socks
When I was a teen I went through an emo phrase which lasted into my 20s :colondollar:

I listened to a mix of things like - Green Day, MCR, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, GNR, The Used, Sum 41, Bowling For Soup etc. I still listen to all those bands but my music taste is a bit more varied now :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can relate lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
12 years old onwards, I listened to Paramore, Sum 41, Blink 182, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Asking Alexandria, Katatonia, Good Charlotte, Disturbed, Winds of Plague, ISMFOF and many more.

I still listen to them in my 20s, but now I listen to all kinds of music lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Enrique Iglesias, among others.

Didn't really pay attention to the sexualised lyrics at the time (one night stand, touching someone, getting dirty...etc), but now it makes me a bit worried about the more extreme lyrics and videos nowadays. :erm:
I was listening to Metallica, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin from the age of 5
Reply 27
Duran Duran:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest