The Student Room Group

If you were me - university choice

Hey guys :smile:

I have just finished high-school in Italy and I'd like to study computer science in UK.

Since money is important to me and salaries seem to be higher in America, after my undergraduate degree I could get an American graduate degree to get a job there.

Considering my future plans, is King's college a good university?
I can apply there through clearing.
I'm asking because I've heard controversial opinions about Kings college, and I can't understand if it's worth it.

Another option would be applying to a cheaper university in Europe (even though I don't know which one yet) and saving money for my Master in America.
Studying in AmericA as an undergraduate is too expensive and I would have to take a gap year before applying.

If you were me, what would you do?
Thank you :smile:
You should look at your grades and then research the best universities for which your grades would allow you to atend.

King's is alright.
Reply 2
You might be better posting on the King's forum -
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=58

King's does not have a good student satisfaction rating which would definitely put me off. You should also consider the high cost of living in London, probably twice the cost of most other cities in the UK.

Do you have any other universities you are considering.
Have a look at Brunel university London
I only reccomend Brunel as it is the outskirts of London so is cheaper and has a large international community

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending