The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hiii :smile:, I'm studying psychology at the cantebury campus and was wondering if we have to buy tickets for freshers events beforehand or if we can just buy them on the day? Also is anyone going to buy the gold/ silver passes or would It be a waste of money :/ ?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
[QUOTE=estefi;67228544]hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !! :smile:
Hey I just got my accommodation offer:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by EllieO
Hey, I'm Ellie I'm doing biomed too! Have you found out your accommodation? xx

Hey I'm Germina, i'm doing biomed too. I got into Tyler Court A. How have you found out yours?:h:
Anyone doing Chemistry or in Keynes college?
Anyone in homestall court or doing forensic science?
Anyone in Turing college block G, room 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by MeBeMimi
Hey I'm Germina, i'm doing biomed too. I got into Tyler Court A. How have you found out yours?:h:

I'm in Tyler Court A as well, floor 3!:h: Don't suppose you've found any TCA group chats on Facebook? xx
Reply 47
Original post by EllieO
I'm in Tyler Court A as well, floor 3!:h: Don't suppose you've found any TCA group chats on Facebook? xx

Hey, wow im on the the third floor too:h: nah im not on FB im afraid. Wbu?. Also have u sorted out ur modules? x
Reply 48
Original post by MeBeMimi
Hey, wow im on the the third floor too:h: nah im not on FB im afraid. Wbu?. Also have u sorted out ur modules? x

As far as I was aware all 1st year modules are compulsory so we don't have to choose them right? xx
Reply 49
Original post by EllieO
As far as I was aware all 1st year modules are compulsory so we don't have to choose them right? xx

Oh really. Okay. Its coz its on the "get started" page so i thought we had to do that. i have been trying to get my IT claim yet its not working!! Did your claim work straight away?

Edit: Nevermind, i manged to call IT support and got it sorted. And yeah ur right, all of it is compulsory for us so we don't need to do anything for now. Thank you :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending