The Student Room Group

Why am I always attracted to older females? Am I a lesbian?

Hi. I always seem to be attracted to older females such as teachers, work colleagues, manager, advisors etc. I love getting their attention. I enjoy having a conversation with them because their more mature and wise. But I don't feel the same for older men who I find a big turn off. I think it's more of an emotional thing. Me and my mum have never really been close emotionally, don't get me wrong we are close but we never cuddle or anything, or discuss problems etc.

The women I go for are usually average looking older women from 35-50s but very intelligent educated women, and come across as kind. I do anything to get their attention including annoying them, any kinda attention is good for me. Sometimes I just want to randomly cuddle them so tight or kiss them but I never have the guts to.

Does that make me a lesbian?
Reply 1
Bump
Maybe you have mummy issues
Do you fantasize about any of them? Do you imagine doing sexual things to them like giving them oral sex? If you do then it could be that you are a lesbian or maybe bisexual. There is really only one way to find out of course, then you'll know for definate either way.
Reply 4
Original post by markova21
Do you fantasize about any of them? Do you imagine doing sexual things to them like giving them oral sex? If you do then it could be that you are a lesbian or maybe bisexual. There is really only one way to find out of course, then you'll know for definate either way.

Not really in a sexual way. I just want to hug or kiss them.
You might be straight girls are always like this. Everyone likes women:colone:
Tbh probably not but only you yourself will really know the answer to that.
It is probably more of an emotional thing, trying to plug the gaps in your life.
If you just want to hug or kiss them maybe it is because you would want to do that sort of affection with your mum but aren't able to?
There are different types of kisses though. If OP wants to stick her tongue down another woman's throat that's one thing,but if she wants to give her a peck on both cheeks like the French do, that's not very sexual.
I think that if you leave it a while and are still unsure then you are straight. Because my bestfriend is gay and he said that if you are a homosexual then you just know. Or if you prefer just experiment and see what feels right. Who knows you might be bisexual and you get the best of both worlds!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending