The Student Room Group

Ladies, your thoughts on Asian guys?

Scroll to see replies

ah sorry hun
Reply 61
Original post by mrhedgehog
Dang, you do across as pretty arrogant.

I've asked a question I genuinely want to know the answer to. I don't get whats arrogant about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by honour
Do Asians not speak in an educated manner? Are they not well dressed? You may not have meant this, but what you said there makes you sound slightly condescending towards the Asians.

uhh he was describing a stereotype...he didn't say that is what all Asian people are like
Dang, you do come across as pretty arrogant.

wamming bro, which supplements you taking
m i n d= b l o w n
Such a sad story :frown:
Original post by OGFakiie
wamming bro, which supplements you taking

creatine, caffeine and some good lighting.
Original post by wass_khan1
I've asked a question I genuinely want to know the answer to. I don't get whats arrogant about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just sound like you are trying to say you are better than most Asian guys out there.
Reply 68
sorry mate, your arrogance will get you nowhere plus your butters

Oh good one, nobody on the internet without a picture has ever said that one before. Contribute something constructive you troll lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
totally agree...
Oh good one, nobody on the internet without a picture has ever said that one before. Contribute something constructive you troll lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm new give me a sec
creatine, caffeine and some good lighting.

haha okay whatever you say
agree with the OP
Reply 73
You just sound like you are trying to say you are better than most Asian guys out there.

I've not said that anywhere fella. If thats what you take away from it, the shoe fits maybe? I'm not trying to offend you or say I'm above anyone else - I believe everyone on this planet is equal.
I'm just trying to touch on a topic I never hear anyone talk about is all, and I want to hear what other people have to say regarding it. If it comes across arrogant then I apologise, because I'm really not. Out of everyone thats actually replied to this thread, only a few have actually understood what I said and given a constructive answer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

And the fact that he's trying to distant himself from all things associated with Asians 'ooh look at me, I'm not religious , I play the guitar, I drink' like stfu, like the white man isn't going to see him as 'pa ki' just cuz he plays the guitar. Like accept and be proud of ur roots ffs. He thinks he's gna get rated just cuz he isn't ur typical Asian but he just embarrassed himself lolol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ribbit1234
And the fact that he's trying to distant himself from all things associated with Asians 'ooh look at me, I'm not religious , I play the guitar, I drink' like stfu, like the white man isn't going to see him as 'pa ki' just cuz he plays the guitar. Like accept and be proud of ur roots ffs. He thinks he's gna get rated just cuz he isn't ur typical Asian but he just embraced himself lolol

Nailed it mate
Reply 76
And the fact that he's trying to distant himself from all things associated with Asians 'ooh look at me, I'm not religious , I play the guitar, I drink' like stfu, like the white man isn't going to see him as 'pa ki' just cuz he plays the guitar. Like accept and be proud of ur roots ffs. He thinks he's gna get rated just cuz he isn't ur typical Asian but he just embraced himself lolol

No you don't get it. I'm not ashamed of what I am or my roots, I'm actually pretty in touch with then.
I've been raised differently compared to other people from the same culture, and because of that the difference I see is pretty vast. It doesn't make me better or worse than other asian people, just different from the norm...the norm I see around me anyway. Despite that, I've been called a paki by enough white people in my life to know thats what I'll always be lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
sorry mate, your arrogance will get you nowhere plus your butters

Spoiler

I've not said that anywhere fella. If thats what you take away from it, the shoe fits maybe? I'm not trying to offend you or say I'm above anyone else - I believe everyone on this planet is equal.
I'm just trying to touch on a topic I never hear anyone talk about is all, and I want to hear what other people have to say regarding it. If it comes across arrogant then I apologise, because I'm really not. Out of everyone thats actually replied to this thread, only a few have actually understood what I said and given a constructive answer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well maybe u shouldn't have focused ur post on being Asian so much then. You could have just said I'm a guy who's into bla bla bla. The fact that u kept going on about how unasian you are and how the negative stereotypes of Asians don't apply to you makes u come across as a little conceited and whitewashed, so yeh people aren't exactly gna take u seriously if u make urself come across as a joke.
But anyway like Asians, you'll get people from other groups who are into their own and only find their own attractive, and you get girls who won't care and will be attracted to other races too
Reply 79
Well maybe u shouldn't have focused ur post on being Asian so much then. You could have just said I'm a guy who's into bla bla bla. The fact that u kept going on about how unasian you are and how the negative stereotypes of Asians don't apply to you makes u come across as a little conceited and whitewashed, so yeh people aren't exactly gna take u seriously if u make urself come across as a joke.
But anyway like Asians, you'll get people from other groups who are into their own and only find their own attractive, and you get girls who won't care and will be attracted to other races too

Fair enough. Point taken

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending