The Student Room Group

AS Result

Hi, basically I'm probably just overthinking 😅 So unlike most people, I'm only going to get an AS in one subject on results day next week (RS) and I'm expecting a U. My a level subjects are business, English lit/lang, and sociology.

Can my sixth form possibly kick me out for my U in RS?

Thank you! x
Reply 1
Original post by Samihab
Hi, basically I'm probably just overthinking 😅 So unlike most people, I'm only going to get an AS in one subject on results day next week (RS) and I'm expecting a U. My a level subjects are business, English lit/lang, and sociology.

Thank you! x

are you in year 11?
Original post by Samihab

Thank you! x

it depends on your sixth form but I don't think so and you probably didn't get a U, what exam board are you ? I did RS too, if you wrote something or anything relevant you will get marks so don't worry.
you have three other A-level subs so I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks guys! I'm just really paranoid 😅 And I've just finished year 12 and I think it might have been OCR but I can't remember x
If you've passed your other subjects you'll be fine. I got back into a grammar school with bare minimum passes at AS tbh ahah

Quick Reply

Latest