The Student Room Group

Is this the world's biggest cuck?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think it's a guy from the Red Pill who was trolling.
Reply 21
Original post by WhisperingTide
Being a cuckold is a legitimate fetish.Any feeling of disgust or superiority you have probably says a lot more about you than him.

Ok. Sleeping with animals is a fetish (bestiality) even crushing them is a fetish. Does that make them legal? moral? or at the very least not disgusting?
Your attempt to justify this man has fallen flat on it's face.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Didn't read the article, but does he get to shag other women as well? If not he is a poor excuse for a man.

EDIT: Read the article, it's an open relationship and he also has permission to go out and bang all the women he can pull. I wouldn't call the guy a cuckold based on that. I do find it quite sad how people are so closed-minded purely because of social conditioning and automatically shun anyone who lives their life a bit differently - whilst an open relationship certainly isn't my cup of tea, I'm not going to knock someone for their marital preferences. If that's how a couple like to live their relationship, that's up to them. They're not hurting anyone (apart from in a kinky manner, maybe).

Such arrangements benefit women more because women could literally go to the supermarket and ask a man for sex and it would happen, men have to contribute to the relationship more. A better solution from a male perspective would be that the woman becomes your booty call, moves out of the house and you get to shag her without having to do relationship duties.
Original post by Trapz99
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

So this man allows his wife to **** other men every week and then listens to her talking about how good those guys were in bed.

He does this because he considers himself a male feminist and therefore he thinks that it is the work of the patriarchy to ask a woman to only have sex with her husband. It is clearly sexist if a woman is only supposed to dedicate her vagina to one man only.

CUCKOLD!

"and therefore thinks..." - that is not what feminism tells people. The guy is an idiot and his wife is using him.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Such arrangements benefit women more because women could literally go to the supermarket and ask a man for sex and it would happen, men have to contribute to the relationship more. A better solution from a male perspective would be that the woman becomes your booty call, moves out of the house and you get to shag her without having to do relationship duties.

If that's what the bloke is after then he's an idiot for getting into a relationship in the first place.
If that's what the bloke is after then he's an idiot for getting into a relationship in the first place.

What I'm saying is that open relationships are definitely more to the benefit of women, whereas booty call/FwB are to the benefit of men.
Original post by Trapz99
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

So this man allows his wife to **** other men every week and then listens to her talking about how good those guys were in bed.

He does this because he considers himself a male feminist and therefore he thinks that it is the work of the patriarchy to ask a woman to only have sex with her husband. It is clearly sexist if a woman is only supposed to dedicate her vagina to one man only.

CUCKOLD!

You make me cringe
Feminism is actually aids
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
What I'm saying is that open relationships are definitely more to the benefit of women, whereas booty call/FwB are to the benefit of men.

Indeed, but it's not without benefit for the man. Relationships are about compromise, she might also agree to things that benefit her less than it does her husband. A lot of women who are so sexually liberated as to agree to an open relationship may also be more likely to be bisexual and willing to bring a woman home to share, so to speak.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
What about the world's biggest cock?
feminism is cancer. the quicker it goes the better.
Reply 31
its an open marriage though, hes allowed to sleep around too
Didn't read the article, but does he get to shag other women as well? If not he is a poor excuse for a man.

I do find it quite sad how people are so closed-minded purely because of social conditioning and automatically shun anyone who lives their life a bit differently - whilst an open relationship certainly isn't my cup of tea, I'm not going to knock someone for their marital preferences. If that's how a couple like to live their relationship, that's up to them. They're not hurting anyone (apart from in a kinky manner, maybe).

.......??
Original post by SmashConcept
.......??

There's a difference between two people enjoying a mutually open relationship, and someone is clearly letting themselves get walked all over. I'm pretty pro-choice in general, but I have no respect for someone that doesn't put their foot down when being disrespected to such a great degree when they're in a situation that they're not happy with. My question was, is he allowed to shag other women, not does he want to. Even if I'd read the article and he stated that he's been given permission to have sex with other people but chooses not to, then again, that'd be his life choice and I'd respect that.
There's a difference between two people enjoying a mutually open relationship, and someone is clearly letting themselves get walked all over. I'm pretty pro-choice in general, but I have no respect for someone that doesn't put their foot down when being disrespected to such a great degree when they're in a situation that they're not happy with. My question was, is he allowed to shag other women, not does he want to. Even if I'd read the article and he stated that he's been given permission to have sex with other people but chooses not to, then again, that'd be his life choice and I'd respect that.

But unless it's an abusive relationship he always has the choice, and I don't see how being in an abusive relationship would make him less of a man.
Cuck...

I ****ing hate that word. I think it's because I only ever hear it coming from the mouths of rank, geeky boys. It actually makes me a little sick that word, kind of like how the word moist effects people.

Cuckold I understand. But cuck, ergh, stop it. It creeps me out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WhisperingTide
Being a cuckold is a legitimate fetish.Any feeling of disgust or superiority you have probably says a lot more about you than him.

cuckoldry is degeneracy. a person who openly cheats on their husband will be an irresponsible mother.
You've got to love the people comparing feminism to AIDS and cancer, shows how sheltered and mild their lives are.

I also love how people use one idiotic, extreme case to therefore discredit an entire movement. You are no different to the people who use a stabbing by one black man, or an attack by one Muslim to justify the hatred and prejudice towards an entire race, religion.

See what you want to see, remember what you want to remember, and keep on forming and justifying your biases.
Do you have anything to back that up? It's not cheating if it's consensual.
Reply 39
Cuck Tales.

Quick Reply