The Student Room Group

Signing off JSA before Uni

Okay, I'm really fed up with the work program, I feel so depressed and stressed out. I come back home in tears. I don't want to go into it that much, but yeah...

I have 7 weeks left till uni starts, and I'd like to sign off now. I already got the place, they're only doing my RPA and my student finance is done, just waiting for the letter.

If I write down that I'll be going to uni for a reason for signing off, will they accept it?
(even though it'll be 7 weeks beforehand)

Will I have to pay them back all the money they gave me?

If they ask what means of support I'll have, can I write down my Mum/Brother?
(she doesn't work but she does get ESA, and my brother does have some student loan that he can lend me)

I really need help :frown: thank you :frown:
[SIZE="1"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE

No. Just say you won't have any income apart from your student loan however you can't commit to signing on. That's all you need to do x
Original post by jaisi
Okay, I'm really fed up with the work program, I feel so depressed and stressed out. I come back home in tears. I don't want to go into it that much, but yeah...

I have 7 weeks left till uni starts, and I'd like to sign off now. I already got the place, they're only doing my RPA and my student finance is done, just waiting for the letter.

If I write down that I'll be going to uni for a reason for signing off, will they accept it?
(even though it'll be 7 weeks beforehand)

Will I have to pay them back all the money they gave me?

If they ask what means of support I'll have, can I write down my Mum/Brother?
(she doesn't work but she does get ESA, and my brother does have some student loan that he can lend me)

I really need help :frown: thank you :frown:

THEY WONT CARE.
just sign off.
they arent interested what means support you have. its none of their business as you will not be claiming benefits, so can do as you please.

Thats £400 you just kissed goofbye, which I bet would come in handy at Uni, but its your choice..

You keep posting threads about this and I have given you solid advice every time. You then keep asking for help.

Latest

Trending

Trending