The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

MSc in Big Data and Text Analytics

I have an offer for MSc in Big Data and Text Analytics from the University of Essex and another in Data Science from Goldsmiths. I'm interested in both subjects tbh. Ive been doing my research to see which university is better at offering its programme but haven't reached a final decision yet. It's really hard to tell which university is better for the programme when your applying from overseas. Can you please advise and help me out in reaching a decision. Also, how is life in Essex as apposed to london (especially near goldsmiths)? I'm talking about nightlife, social life and daily activities.
You've had lots of helpful answers here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=65921316&highlight=

Please refrain from posting the same thing and across multiple forums.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
As per some recent strategies, many organisation were not be able to meet the demands of the customer due to the complexity of data to analyse and process the data. To avoid these type of issues, Organisations are implementing Big Data technologies. Across all regions of the world, 53% of the 1,217 companies had undertaken at least one Big Data initiative. Organisations need skilled Big Data professionals to improve efficiency and to enhance the business. In the Big Data industries, big data professional’s designation is based on two perspectives that is those who processed the data and those who store the data. Becoming a Big Data professional is only possible through big data certification, will have many benefits such as Career growth, better salary, Better job opportunities, upgrade to new technologies and you will be hired by various big companies. The graph shows the demand for big data experts in the United states from 2008 to 2018.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending