The Student Room Group

Wife also attracted to women...

Scroll to see replies

Wait, what?

Why are you whatsapping your wife?

If the only way you could have this conversation is on whatsapp, something's not quite right.

I'm sorry - not saying I don't believe you, but this whole scenario is mad. The conversation you posted - looks like two mates trolling each other. I can't imagine a woman saying "she is literal perfection" with a straight face in answer.

If this is all legit - then there's not much you can do except maximise your own outcome.
Original post by Anonymous
Wtf are all the other posts here on about? You guys are actually clueless

At the end of the day OP knows best, in my opinion it sounds like OP is being neglected and un loved. The way his girlfriend talks about this celebs sounds like she is putting him down. Look at the vocab OP is using "she is far more" what is this bs, I personally find some celebs hot but if i was in a relationship my significant other is my life partner and is meant to be the most important and beautiful person in my life that all celebs are irrelevant.

So OP if your girlfriend isn't treating you right and isnt appreciating you then dump her.

Okay I seriously agree with this post. Please don't listen to these other posts they are absolute garbage. You're in time of need and they are mainly making childish excuses. If you are married to her and she's not giving you all the love and attention to you, the same way you are giving to her then I'm not surprised you want to break up. Because with a marriage you need to give each other that LOve and care equally, not by one side. And I understand why you would be upset, if she said she'll give more to the woman than to you because you feel like your second best. But first talk it out with her once more and say you're having serious doubts. Also don't come on tsr and ask this because there are a lot of clueless responses. Don't you worry, there are others here to support you :smile:
Original post by Trinculo
Wait, what?

Why are you whatsapping your wife?

If the only way you could have this conversation is on whatsapp, something's not quite right.

I'm sorry - not saying I don't believe you, but this whole scenario is mad. The conversation you posted - looks like two mates trolling each other. I can't imagine a woman saying "she is literal perfection" with a straight face in answer.

If this is all legit - then there's not much you can do except maximise your own outcome.

i swear on God i am not lying, she said that. I wish this had been a bad joke. Given i am not joking what do i do ?
Original post by CandC
F..

Original post by Trinculo

More screenshots

[she answered yes]

does the quote function give notificaitons here
anyone else
i swear on God i am not lying, she said that. I wish this had been a bad joke. Given i am not joking what do i do ?

That's pretty messed up. No idea. I have no experience in the wife-turns-lesbian department
anyone else

Where is she from? if you dont mind me asking?
Tell her that unless she shares, it isn't gonna work out
Wow, way to make yourself sound REALLY biphobic. As if you haven't found celebrities hotter than your wife! You're just insecure and you're making this out to be a lot bigger than it is. It obviously isn't news to you that she doesn't want sex if she has said she is asexual. One of my best friends is asexual biromantic, it isn't uncommon. If you've been okay with no sex up until now, and it's being bi that's freaking you out, then it's you who has the problem buddy, not her. Sort out your own issues before blaming everything on her.
More screenshots

[she answered yes]

lmao these are all such leading questions and the whole 'be honest' thing every response is such manipulative ******** because it's obvious what you want her to say. you're basically saying 'go on, make me feel bad'.

this whole thread is you just being salty that even though you keep saying 'right?' and 'correct?' she still won't switch her answer to the one you want

grow some goddamn balls dude
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wickedisgood
lmao these are all such leading questions and the whole 'be honest' thing every response is such manipulative ******** because it's obvious what you want her to say. you're basically saying 'go on, make me feel bad'.

this whole thread is you just being salty that even though you keep saying 'right?' and 'correct?' she still won't switch answer the way you want

grow some goddamn balls dude

i can't lie you're spot on.

What do you summarise from these screenshots?
i can't lie you're spot on.

What do you summarise from these screenshots?

Honestly, I summarise that she is tired and done with you taking this whole thing further than it needs to go.

you're jealous, and i get that that sucks, but if you are gonna tell me there is no one else on earth you find more physically attractive than your wife, i'm going to tell you that is BS and that no advice will help you because you're in too deep denial.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Napp
You misunderstand me, sorry. I meant consider yourself lucky! She could bring her attractive lady friends to the bedroom with you!!

That didn't really work out for Ross with Carol now did it...
I hate to generalise but from my experience I've found on some sort of level most women are generally usually at least partially bisexual.
Original post by Bezoar
:lol: As if you're getting jealous over a celebrity crush. Pathetic.

It's a sign of insecurity. Try to be more empathetic.
anyone else
Reply 38
Original post by bethwalker85
That didn't really work out for Ross with Carol now did it...

Who?
=/really?

Well, the odd part is that she says that she finds this woman much more sexually attractive than you.

She can be Bi, but prefer women.

Tbh, it really depends on the context on how the rest of the marriage is
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending