Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Football Lab

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

The Wednesday before the first day of the Premiership-my least favourite day of the year. Seems to last forever..*.

So I thought I'd give this website a mention.

I don't know how I came across it but I found it to be a very useful source of team information. Now most of you guys probably know most or all of the info on there but I certainly didn't.(Hell,you probably all know the site)

But that's not why I'm mentioning them really. It's their* predictions for the final finishing positions in the Prem that have landed them here.

Especially Watford and Liverpool . The thing that made me smile was that even though most of their Premiership predictions were ,er,different,they have Leicester coming 8th just as everyone else thinks except Diego Costa.

Their write up on Liverpool has really got me excited.Not to mention making me give my dream teams a rethink

When I saw 'their' predictions I decided to find out who they were and unless I got cofused they look like an overweight 18 year old. I was sooooo disappointed

Not having a go at overweight people. It's just that somehow I don't expect 18 year old overweight guy to know more about predicting outcomes than say 442 mag or the Racing Post.

But I cant tell you how much I want to be wrong......

Anyway here's 'their' predictions for Watford and Liverpool.....

Another 5 minutes gone...yay. * yeah there was a time when I actually wanted summer days to last forever. I was 7 I think
    Watford 7th. Liverpool. Champions

Apologies to anyone on here who is overweight,male ,18-20 and thinks they know football

Just felt I should add that I do actually admire this guy. I think his website is very good and if his enthusiasm for football doesn't wane as he gets older he could well become an influential football writer I believe.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.