The Student Room Group

Circumised vs uncircumcised uk girls

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;L4yS08N0xeU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU[/video]

Original post by Anonymous
Does preferring it, support it?????
What if a guy said they preferred women who had had their clit removed?
(edited 7 years ago)
Would you really want to sleep with somebody who was shallow enough to care about something like that?
So does everyone believe I am overthinking this and when I meet a girl they shouldn't be bothered that I am cut?
Reply 23
Bro the title of this thread could use some rewording... it sounds like you're talking about FGM.

Does preferring it, support it?????

Implicitly, yes.
It's not pathetic at all, you see all this bad stuff about being cut on the Internet and then to make things worse you have some people saying oh if your circumcised then you will never get a girlfriend or you must have foreskin or you won't have no pleasure during sex. So don't call me pathetic when loads of people worry about this sort of thing and for years I wasn't bothered until I saw a thread on it and then I started to get over worried so sorry if you think it's pathetic but well I feel quite insecure about this right now

The negativity comes from its association with religion. Western girls aren't religious.
Original post by jake4198
The negativity comes from its association with religion. Western girls aren't religious.

Ok sorry I have been totally overthinking this :smile:
It's not pathetic at all, you see all this bad stuff about being cut on the Internet and then to make things worse you have some people saying oh if your circumcised then you will never get a girlfriend or you must have foreskin or you won't have no pleasure during sex. So don't call me pathetic when loads of people worry about this sort of thing and for years I wasn't bothered until I saw a thread on it and then I started to get over worried so sorry if you think it's pathetic but well I feel quite insecure about this right now

Reply 27
it doesn't bother me tbh
Reply 28
Doesn't make that much of a difference to me. I've been with both and didn't even think about there being a problem

the lesson here is STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending