The Student Room Group

I told him I wasn't a virgin....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
And if you knew anything about men, you'd know that we like tight p***y. :colonhash:

Doesn't work like that sweetie.
Original post by lulucoco98
You clearly are a little virgin, as a women's tightness does not determine whether she is a virgin or not, a female can still be tight and not be a virgin. It's simple anatomy.

Then why the **** does it matter whether or not she's a virgin if she's still tight? I see y'all making a big deal about how a guy might react if he finds out his gf isn't a virgin - but you already know we just want tight p***y. We don't give a **** about whether she's ****ed no guys or 10.
Overwhelming majority of guys really don't care if a girl isn't a virgin nowadays, it would have been looked down on 100 years ago but not any more.
Original post by asif007
Then why the **** does it matter whether or not she's a virgin if she's still tight? I see y'all making a big deal about how a guy might react if he finds out his gf isn't a virgin - but you already know we just want tight p***y. We don't give a **** about whether she's ****ed no guys or 10.

Read your previous comments, you are in the wrong. Inept
Don't see why it matters tbh.
Original post by lulucoco98
Read your previous comments, you are in the wrong. Inept

Lol, according to one person I'm in the wrong. There's always that one loser in denial. GTFO. :smile:
Original post by asif007

You don't know how a vagina works. That is all. Perhaps Google.
Original post by Twinpeaks
You don't know how a vagina works. That is all. Perhaps Google.

Men think of vaginas differently to women. I think that much is obvious.
Original post by asif007
Men think of vaginas differently to women. I think that much is obvious.

It's anatomy sweetie :rofl: Biology.

Educate yourself- https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
Original post by asif007
Lol, according to one person I'm in the wrong. There's always that one loser in denial. GTFO. :smile:

Oh shut up u prick
it's so easy for girls to feel pressured to live up to a guy's expectations.

He won't think any differently of you if you haven't had sex, and if he asks why you haven't then simply say it just hasn't happened yet. It's not as deep as you think it is.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
it's so easy for girls to feel pressured to live up to a guy's expectations.

He won't think any differently of you if you haven't had sex, and if he asks why you haven't then simply say it just hasn't happened yet. It's not as deep as you think it is.

Spoiler

Thanks for all the advice :smile: think I'm just scared to admit it to him for fear that he'll judge me. Anyway should just see how it goes I guess...
Original post by Anonymous
So I work with this guy and I really really like him, but I'm concerned that even if I was lucky enough to be with him, I've told him that I've had sex. I've never gone into detail about it, but he won't think I'm a virgin when I actually am. The thing is he's older than me (I am 20, he is 25). Could l tell him that it was just oral sex and that I never went all the way. I want to tell him without looking stupid for lying, is that possible? I also think he'll think it's immature that I didn't tel him the truth initially?

Tell him you lied because you felt embarrassed. He'll totally understand. He's probably done the same thing plenty of times growing up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending