Hello, I have a big question in the last week, and I hope that you could help me guys. So,
In my national exam I obtained 9.3 in Mathematics, 8.55 in Informatics (Computer Science) and 8.7 in National Language exam. King's College is my firm choice and they required at least 8,9,9 in these exams and overall 8 with at least 8 in Informatics or Mathematics.
So, because I didn't obtained that grades, King's College told me that they will come back with an answer in 18th August.
Meanwhile, I applied via Clearing 2016 at City University London and they offered me a place if I choose them. But they told me to make a decision as soon as possible. If they run out of space, I will not have an offer anymore.
I was thinking, should I call City University now and confirm my offer, or should I wait untill King's College make a final decision.
In IELTS exam I obtained 7.5 in Listening, 6.5 in Reading, 6.5 in Writting, 7.0 in Speaking (and 7.0 overall).
My course code for King's College is: G405 (BSc in Computer Science with a Year in Industry). And my course code for City University is G401 (MSci in Computer Science).
Also, King's College appears in the Clearing 2016 list via UCAS Search Tool.
Help me to make a decision, please!
King's College vs City University London
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|