The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm like 5'3 so you're pretty tall compared to me.
Reply 21
I'd say 5'8 is pretty short, but above that is average or tall. I'm 5'5, and I like to wear small heels, so I prefer not being taller than a guy if possible :smile:
Original post by Don Joiner
I'm nearly 18 and 5'10, I'm really self conscious as I feel that I'm not very tall and I always see posts on social media about how girls adore tall guys :frown:

Do you consider me to be short?

Thanks (srs replies only plz)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only 5 ft tall myself so compared to me your massive😂😂😂
Original post by Mathemagicien
6'3? Are you talking about the dwarf dating market? Real men are 8ft+ fam

7ft is just manaverae
No.
Reply 25
We're the same size but 5ft10 isn't short for a guy I'm just tall for a girl 😂
No, I wouldn't class that as short for a guy. Anything above 5 foot 6 is tall imo :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
fam you have no idea what short is
I'm 5ft3, so deffo not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ofcourse not. Average is 5ft 9 (or 5ft 10) so you're atleast average
depends if you're actually 5'10 or some 5'7/8 guy who thinks he's 5'10. Most people are completely deluded about their height and seem to all think they're 2 inches taller than they actually are, hence why people seem to think 6 foot is average for a guy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Don Joiner
I'm nearly 18 and 5'10, I'm really self conscious as I feel that I'm not very tall and I always see posts on social media about how girls adore tall guys :frown:

Do you consider me to be short?

Thanks (srs replies only plz)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd consider you average height. You're taller than me, which is all I really want.
I'm just about five ten. I hit a growth spurt and i'm 5.9 and a half. And my dad is 5.10. I've always admired my dad for how tall he is. And I'm about to be that tall my self. considering I've been about 5.5, 5.8 for most of my life, and i'm now 24, almost 25. So to answer your question, no. 5.10 is by no means a short height. It's not 6ft. but its still considerably tall.
a 2 year old height thread...welp, here we go.

Latest