Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Birth Certificate Evidence

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I know I am applying really late for my student finance as a first year student. I need to provide evidence for my application but don't have an in date passport and cant find my birth certificate. However last year I applied for student finance and provided all my evidence but decided to defer my place, so had to apply again this year. I was wondering if I called student finance would they be able to verify my application from the evidence I provided last year, if not what else can I do?

    Hi, We cannot verify your application from the evidence you sent last year, however you can apply for a new birth certificate from your local registry office. Thanks
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 12, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.