The Student Room Group

Applying for jobs....

If I apply for a job and then apply for another job and one comes back and accepts my application and then the other one does the same do I have to do both jobs or what happens?
Original post by similarBlank
If I apply for a job and then apply for another job and one comes back and accepts my application and then the other one does the same do I have to do both jobs or what happens?

You decide which job you want to do, and say No thanks to the other one. It happens all the time. Worry about it when you have multiple offers!
Original post by threeportdrift
You decide which job you want to do, and say No thanks to the other one. It happens all the time. Worry about it when you have multiple offers!

I agree
Original post by threeportdrift

And I presume that's the same with Apprenticeships as well?

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by similarBlank
And I presume that's the same with Apprenticeships as well?

Thanks! :smile:

Apprenticeships are specific schemes, and might have specific rules, you'd have to read their paperwork, but almost certainly, yes. We are all free to choose where we work, and to leave organisations we don't want to work for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending