The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Question!!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to now............well basically i applied to kings through UCAS but unfortunately i got rejected from them, which isint too surprising because i was predicted ABB and i was applying for law! lol and of course law is a very popular course and so yeah i was kind of expecting it, but u now had the teeny weeny small hope that i would get in! Right i will stop nattering on and get to the point, i wanted to ask that if i do by chance do better than i hoped in my results, what do you reckon my chances are if i rang them on the day that i got my results and asked if they had any available spaces left??? do they ever take on students this way, as i have heard of this happening from friends whose friends have done this, but has any one actually done this????? thanx for your help xxxx
Reply 1
Hey guys, just wanted to now............well basically i applied to kings through UCAS but unfortunately i got rejected from them, which isint too surprising because i was predicted ABB and i was applying for law! lol and of course law is a very popular course and so yeah i was kind of expecting it, but u now had the teeny weeny small hope that i would get in! Right i will stop nattering on and get to the point, i wanted to ask that if i do by chance do better than i hoped in my results, what do you reckon my chances are if i rang them or any of the other london unis on the day that i got my results and asked if they had any available spaces left??? do they ever take on students this way, as i have heard of this happening from friends whose friends have done this, but has any one actually done this????? thanx for your help xxxx
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Um... this is the *S.O.A.S* forum - and I think your chances are slim-none. Sorry , but good luck!
Reply 3
woooopss lol my mistake...fixed it nw!!! :p:
Reply 4
I'm not an authority, but I doubt it - law is very popular and I don't think they usually have any places through clearing. You could always try though!
What I'd imagine would be your best chance is to wait until your results and then apply again for the year after. Go travelling or have some kind of a gap year. :smile:

Latest