The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Question!!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to now............well basically i applied to kings through UCAS but unfortunately i got rejected from them, which isint too surprising because i was predicted ABB and i was applying for law! lol and of course law is a very popular course and so yeah i was kind of expecting it, but u now had the teeny weeny small hope that i would get in! Right i will stop nattering on and get to the point, i wanted to ask that if i do by chance do better than i hoped in my results, what do you reckon my chances are if i rang them or any of the other london unis on the day that i got my results and asked if they had any available spaces left??? do they ever take on students this way, as i have heard of this happening from friends whose friends have done this, but has any one actually done this????? thanx for your help xxxx
Were you meant to post this is the King's forum rather than the LSE one?

Anyway, unfortunately I don't think there is a very good chance at all of them taking you without an offer, as they won't be in clearing. You could always ring and ask but I wouldn't get your hopes up!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
very occasionally in some circumstances u might get an interview or an offer but only at the unis you have already applied to there is no point in ringing up random london unis because they will not have any infomation on u at all and so cant even consider u. i know of a few people who have tried this, without any success.

Latest