The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Clearing at Keele

Questions about clearing?
Considering Keele and want to know what life here is like?
This thread is for all things related to clearing at Keele - send us your queries and we'll get back to you ASAP.

You can also check out current courses with clearing vacancies.

You might also want to look at our Clearing FAQs page.

Good luck with results!

Keele Digital Team
(edited 7 years ago)
We've been Periscoping today live from Keele about results day and our clearing offer! Check it out at periscope.tv/w/1mnxekAqAZrGX
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hi,
Was going to call but instead I'll ask here.
Clearing courses seem to be mainly aimed at 200 UCAS points or so. Does this normally include things such as general studies and AS levels or just the 3 A2 results (so CDD grades) or is it by discussion with each candidate.

Also what is the accomodation situation for clearing students? Is it likely that halls would be available? Or would it be off campus university managed or private sector properties?

Do you have a open day planned in the next week for clearing applications?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Colinj451
Hi,
Clearing courses seem to be mainly aimed at 200 UCAS points or so. Does this normally include things such as general studies and AS levels or just the 3 A2 results (so CDD grades) or is it by discussion with each candidate.

Also what is the accomodation situation for clearing students? Is it likely that halls would be available? Or would it be off campus university managed or private sector properties?

Hi Colin
There will be some variation from course to course, so the best thing is to call the clearing team on 01782 733000 when you have your results and see what they can do for you.

As far as accommodation is concerned, we are guaranteeing University accommodation for all first year undergrads. We can't guarantee that it will be on-campus, but for students who accept a clearing place quickly, we may still be able to offer them on-campus accommodation.

Our next Open Day is this Sunday 21st August, 9.30-3.30 - you can find out more at www.keele.ac.uk/opendays

Hope that helps, and good luck with your results
Sam - Digital Team
Good luck to everyone applying through Clearing today :smile:
Reply 5
Hi,
I emailed the university a few hours ago as I'm interested in applying to a course via clearing. When can I expect to get a reply? Is there anything else I should do?
Thank you.
Original post by puijaix
Hi,
I emailed the university a few hours ago as I'm interested in applying to a course via clearing. When can I expect to get a reply? Is there anything else I should do?
Thank you.

Try calling instead as you might get a faster response.
Hi,
I was just wondering about accommodation in clearing and how long it takes before you are able to register. I got my student number from the 18th and my UCAS confirmation today. I tried registering but it says there is no record of me.

Also what are the chances of getting an Ensuite like for clearing applicants?
(edited 7 years ago)
I was just wondering about accommodation and how long it takes before you can register. I had my student number from the 18th and got my confirmation from UCAS today. I've been trying to register but it keeps telling me there's no record of me.
Reply 9
Original post by Colinj451
Hi,

Hey I was wandering if you got an en suite accomdation on campus then? I have a chance to go to Keele still through clearing but am scared there will not be an en suits room on campus which is putting me off as it's important
Many thanks
Reply 10
Is Pharmacy typically in clearing or no?
u cretin

Quick Reply

Latest