The Student Room Group

Your Fav KPop Girl Bands?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdeptDz
Just wondering, what do you guys like about kpoop?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have hot men. :colondollar: And they have good music :biggrin:
Original post by veryam*****ious
OMG it's so hard for me to just have one bias in BTS. To me, Jimin and J-hope have the most aegyo. V, Jin and Suga are just straight up sexy and Rapmon has the cutest dimples ever.

Yep:h:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Ohhh 😂 nearly every post I see from you has a meme

Posted from TSR Mobile

The story of my love life, explains why I have been single since birth
Original post by AdeptDz
Ohhh 😂 nearly every post I see from you has a meme

Posted from TSR Mobile

memes are life.
Original post by BunnyMidnight
The story of my love life, explains why I have been single since birth

:frown: i know right. Ugh the men are actually pretty! They are prettier than me! Im pretty! :sad:
Sistar, 2EN1, BlackPink, Red Velvet, Twice, Miss A, SNSD (before Jessica left), Mamamoo, Oh My Girl, F(x), EXID,
memes are life.

:frown: i know right. Ugh the men are actually pretty! They are prettier than me! Im pretty! :sad:

Ikr, how is it possible for example REN, why is ren perfect in every way, why he is so pretty as a girl and as a guy...no fair. Then there is me -10/10....Kpop (insert) is brighter than my future...brighter than everything :frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by BunnyMidnight
Ikr, how is it possible for example REN, why is ren perfect in every way, why he is so pretty as a girl and as a guy...no fair. Then there is me -10/10....Kpop (insert) is brighter than my future...brighter than everything :frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie:

Nah girl i believe im hot a 10/10, you need to believe that too! However kpop me are infinite/10 :ahee:
Original post by AdeptDz
Just wondering, what do you guys like about kpoop?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The music is first and foremost, but I really love the "cute" concepts that lots of groups do - it's normal for a girl group to dance a really cutesy routine to a happy, bubbly song and you don't see that as much in western pop music. (Interestingly though, most of my favourites aren't doing cutesy concepts rn).
Nah girl i believe im hot a 10/10, you need to believe that too! However kpop me are infinite/10 :ahee:

AWWWW thanks, kinda hard though was bullied till 17 then there is Kpop which i was listening to since 12...destroys your confidence sometimes will try!! :smile::smile: :ahee::ahee::awesome::awesome::bawling::bawling::nyan::nyan:
Original post by veryam*****ious
OMG it's so hard for me to just have one bias in BTS. To me, Jimin and J-hope have the most aegyo. V, Jin and Suga are just straight up sexy and Rapmon has the cutest dimples ever.

SUGA is my first hussie!
the rest are my bfs. In kpop you can have one bf or one hussie..you have multiple!!!!
Reply 31
Original post by Tsundere
I replied with a photo I like of EXID but it's being moderated 👀 ignore it when it comes, lol also

do you know Krungy V on Youtube? XD

I love watching Krungy V, I just find it so funny because its so relatable!

Quick Reply

Latest