The Student Room Group

Could I be pregnant?

I am freaking out a bit.

About three weeks ago I was fooling around with my boyfriend. We had sex, though not for long, using a condom but mostly we just made out. I am on the pill too.

My period is now four days late. I am noticing things like my boobs feel more tender, I'm emotional, tired, etc (though I also get this before my period starts). I've taken three pregnancy tests (different brands) and all are negative. Still, I just don't feel...right. The pill should be regulating my periods, shouldn't it?

Do you think there is a chance I could be pregnant? Or do you think that considering a) the condom, b) the pill, c) the false pregnancy tests that I'm simply overreacting?

Help! Thanks for any advice.
The combination of those three make it extremely unlikely that you're pregnant.

Which sort of pill and how long have you been taking it?
You're overreacting
Most people on the pill (including myself) don't even use condoms! You aren't pregnant, unless you weren't consistent with taking your pill and the condom broke. Which pill are you on? They react differently on your cycle - I haven't had a period since February on mine
It's highly unlikely that you are pregnant. But if you feel concerned then maybe visit your GP?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest