The Student Room Group

How are you collecting your GCSE results and at what time ?

Collecting mine at school and at 9.30
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not sure if my school will post them online, so probably at school @ 10am. I'd prefer not to speak to anyone before I open my results, I'm really hoping to do it privately.
Original post by nisha.sri
Collecting mine at school and at 8.30
School, sometime in the morning maybe around 10:45 I think :tongue:

Goodluck :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
School, sometime in the morning maybe around 10:45 I think :tongue:

Goodluck :smile:

Ah i see :smile:
Thank you,you too :h:
Reply 4
Literally travelling across the country to collect mine in person, should hopefully be there for 9am on the day.
Everyone from my school has to come onto the premises and get a physical copy of their results!
The main hall opens at 10 or 11 in the a.m. and then we get them from there *shivers*
GCSEs are so overhyped. There is no need to make people more nervous than they already are. @romansholiday is probably throwing up by seeing this thread. It's so cruel.
Going to school and and I'm going at 10 😑
Sh****ng it though 🙈
At school and collecting my envelope sometime between 9-10am then enrolling into Sixth form.

Before 9 is way too early..although my results should be good (In Shaa Allah), getting them so early is a no-no for me.
(edited 7 years ago)
10.15 and collecting them from school as well as my yearbook
I'm from Scotland and i'm just so glad I received my results my text, email and post. I would dread going into school and getting them.
School at 11...wish it was earlier:frown:
Feel like I'm the only one, but 8am via email.

So glad that I am literally as far away as possible from people I know whilst staying in England (Lake District) so I don't have to deal with the smug looks and comments from certain people in my year :redface:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Going to school and and I'm going at 10 😑
Sh****ng it though 🙈

I think your results would be more shocked to see you :laugh:
Original post by Imnotacriminal
I think your results would be more shocked to see you :laugh:

Loool 😂
I'm f****ing bricking it tho 🙈😞
Loool 😂
I'm f****ing bricking it tho 🙈😞

wtf that wasnt a joke :|
wtf that wasnt a joke :|

Why were u laughing den? 😑
Why were u laughing den? 😑

cause i was laughing at u :|
Reply 18
We have to go into school at 9am. I want to open my results there with my close friends but all 5 of them are refusing to open them in school and have said they won't tell me what they got nor do they want to know what I got. I hope they change their minds on the day because we should really be supporting each other!
were you really raped???

Yes i was but i dont see how this is relevant to this thread. Lets focus on the topic please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest