The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Relationship if you actually love them. If you're just in a relationship for the sake of it like most people these days, then single.
People are saying they both have pros and cons, but if you're in a relationship with the right person there are no cons, only pros :h:
Original post by Gabe the Babe
People are saying they both have pros and cons, but if you're in a relationship with the right person there are no cons, only pros :h:

? No...there would still be cons.
I am single and most of my classmates aren't. Usually during the break time, the classroom turns into a love making centre and I awkwardly walk around the classroom since we can't really go anywhere else (school rules) :colonhash:.
Reply 64
I'd say I prefer relationships, as long as they're good ones. I miss the love and passion you feel for someone you're dating.

Spoiler

Original post by Mathsmad123
Relationships are too much effort and just waste PRECIOUS hours of my life since I'm only 18. I can go clubbing, have fun, have one night stands and I'm enjoying my life.
People who get into relationships at a young age though, it is understandable.....something is missing in their life and the only way they can get that something is to be with someone.

I'm 18 too, and can do all of those things (except 1 night stands of course, which i wouldn't need to anyway)
One should either be single or married. No legitimacy to any of this sloppiness imported from US soap operas.
Single
Original post by 999tigger
Depends what relationship.

The right relationship with someone you love is obviously going to be better than being single.
The wrong relationship ir a poor one is obviously going to be worse than being single.
Single has its advantages.

The right relationship is with someone who loves you back imo and knows how to express it in a positive way which makes you realise it.

No point in loving someone who doesn't express it back. So many guys put in effort to impress cold *****es. They aren't worth a thing except a one night stand

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SayoniRoy
I am single and most of my classmates aren't. Usually during the break time, the classroom turns into a love making centre and I awkwardly walk around the classroom since we can't really go anywhere else (school rules) :colonhash:.

People have sex in the classroom? :eek: That's adventurous!
Single 4 lyf. Being single = bros before hoes, **** as many chicks as you want, no commitment and no BS. Girls bring emotional baggage to relationships which means BS, lying, cheating and being manipulative. Who needs any of that when you can just roam free and do whatever you want? :smile:
Original post by Habina786xx
Single=Freedom

Doing whatever the **** I want.

Maybe when I'm 19 I might get engaged but too young now love my own freedom.
Don't want to waste my happiness in boys at this age. Majority aren't even serious.
They pass time and ruin young girls lives.

I know I'm worth more than that. I've never dated, or shown deep interest in guys, probably obsess over older men. But the guys I obsess over aren't bad boys or some druggies. They're actually hard working, own amazing housez and cars and are great fathers to their children, respectful towards their parents and loving husbands towards their wives and I want that I'm life obviously if God wills.

I don't mind if I don't get that in life as I believe everything is predestined.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good for you.
Original post by asif007
Single 4 lyf. Being single = bros before hoes, **** as many chicks as you want, no commitment and no BS. Girls bring emotional baggage to relationships which means BS, lying, cheating and being manipulative. Who needs any of that when you can just roam free and do whatever you want? :smile:

How old are you? Just curious.

Just because as you get older into your late 20s traditionally a lot of people start to get married and start to settle down (I think the whole idea of settling down in your 20s is ******** btw).

Your friendship circle starts getting smaller and you start going on less nights out as your friends now have wives, girlfriends or even kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jblackmoustache
The right relationship is with someone who loves you back imo and knows how to express it in a positive way which makes you realise it.

No point in loving someone who doesn't express it back. So many guys put in effort to impress cold *****es. They aren't worth a thing except a one night stand

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh what a charmer.. Yes the love aspect needs to be mutual,
Original post by jblackmoustache
How old are you? Just curious.

Just because as you get older into your late 20s traditionally a lot of people start to get married and start to settle down (I think the whole idea of settling down in your 20s is ******** btw).

Your friendship circle starts getting smaller and you start going on less nights out as your friends now have wives, girlfriends or even kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I turn 25 next month. People my age are already engaged and married - obviously it does bother me that I haven't found anyone suitable for myself, but as all my relationships so far have ended in ****, I've stopped caring. I don't see how what other people are doing affects me though, cos I have the freedom to keep f***ing all the chicks I want whereas they don't. People change for the worse after marriage, and that's not something I want to do or have to put up with from another person.
Relationship

Don't understand why people are saying single based "choosing where you eat" etc, unless you're going out alone you always have to decide between people where to eat or what film to see or where to go...
Original post by HouseOnAMonday
One should either be single or married. No legitimacy to any of this sloppiness imported from US soap operas.

So you don't see benefit in actually getting to know a person before you decide to marry them? Just want to marry a random person?
Original post by AndrewSCO
So you don't see benefit in actually getting to know a person before you decide to marry them? Just want to marry a random person?

"If you liked it then you should've out a ring on it".

http://twentysomethingliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/beyonce-hand.gif

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asif007
People have sex in the classroom? :eek: That's adventurous!

Not sex but more than kissing for sure
Original post by SayoniRoy
Not sex but more than kissing for sure

Well the answer is to find your own guy and do the same as them. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending