Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

student finance evidence cover letter

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

Hi there

I did apply for the student finance and i have submitted the online application
    now I am stuck with the evidence cover letter what should I wright in the letter?

I know that I am spouse to send my passport and my Residence Permit card but what is the cover letter.

During the application when it asks about my parents and why they cannot support me I’ve put that they live abroad and thy cannot support me, is that what they want in the cover letter or something else?

this is how my student finance page look like

Guys any one can help!?

The evidence cover letter just needs to have your Customer Reference Number, Name and Address on. This is so we can easily like your evidence to your account.

With regards to your parents living abroad and not being able to support you, if you give our team a call on 0300 100 0607, they will be able to tell you what is needed for this.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 18, 2016
Would you rather find
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.