Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18th birthday party game ideas!

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Me and my mates dont really drink alot - we will have a drink but don't like getting drunk, and its my 18th birthday wednesday and so saturday i'm having about 20 of my mates round. Our garden is quite big and on a slope so gonna have the water slide out, and will camp at the bottom the garden, but thats won't ocupy us for the whole night! so i've been looking at some of these games, just wanted to know what you lot thought, whether you thought any of them are a bit childish for an 18th!

1. Apple & Marshmellow Bob - apple bobbing and then marshmellow bobbing in a bowl of flour straight after!
    2. Break an egg! - team of 4, there are 4 eggs, 3 are hard boiled, one isn't - one unhappy person :P
    3. Grab a marshmellow - 6 players sit in a circle, 5 marshmellows in the middle. the aces, kings, queens, jacks, 10's and 9's taken out a pack of cards and randomly dealt. pass one your cards to the right, first person to get a set grabs a marshmellow, person who doesn't is out.
    4. Spoon down top n trousers, put a spoon in the freezer overnight tie to big piece of string, teams of 5/6 stand in line, spoon goes down top n trousers and then up the trousers and top of person behind - first team to get spoon to back of line.
    5. Choclate, hat/scarfs - got pair of gloves on,try and cut and eat piece of choc
    6. Balloon through the legs - 2 teams in a line, first team to get the balloon from the front to the back only using legs
    7. Twister
    8. Find your shoe - 20 peoples shoes all go into a pile, 2 teams of 10, one person from each team has to run, find their shoes in the pile, put them both on, first team with all their shoes on
    9. Orange under the chin - two lines, first team to get orange from front to back by passing under chin

If you have any more suggestions or think they are more for little kids please let me know!

Thanks
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yer they would be awesome... if you were 10.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    so they are a bit childish then...

what other things would you suggest we could do?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    2. Break an egg! - team of 4, there are 4 eggs, 3 are hard boiled, one isn't - one unhappy person :P
    Actually, 4 unhappy people. Hard boiled eggs? Ouch!

(Waits for someone to say the inevitable "biscuit game")
    • followers

sounds like it will be gd fun! x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'd enjoy them (I'm nearly 18), I think they sound cool, but only if you're having a group of friends who know eachother really well, if you're trying to have an 18th bash, probably wouldn't work. Depends who you're inviting.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think their birthday has passed now.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That would be sooo fun :p:

be nice with a close groupd of friends!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    I think their birthday has passed now.

:rofl:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatchDancer)
    I'd enjoy them (I'm nearly 18), I think they sound cool, but only if you're having a group of friends who know eachother really well, if you're trying to have an 18th bash, probably wouldn't work. Depends who you're inviting.
    You sound a bit sad like.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    oops, little late hey.
    (Original post by Robob)
    You sound a bit sad like.
    noooooooo *shifty eyes*
    Hey you've got to agree would be great fun
    :rofl:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2007
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.