The Student Room Group

I didn't submit my dissertation

Hi to all;

I have studied MSc Information system in one of the British universities that was in the academic year 2003-2004. I passed all the modules in the first and second semester.

Unfortunately, due to some circumstances I didn't submit my dissertation till now.

If I register in a new MSc is it possible that the university equals my previous modules which I studied or do I have to study the same modules again?

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed
Reply 1
Original post by Mohammed_J
Hi to all;

I have studied MSc Information system in one of the British universities that was in the academic year 2003-2004. I passed all the modules in the first and second semester.

Unfortunately, due to some circumstances I didn't submit my dissertation till now.

If I register in a new MSc is it possible that the university equals my previous modules which I studied or do I have to study the same modules again?

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed

Extremely unlikely, but each uni can set its own rules. You would need to contact them and ask, in order to get a definitive answer.
Almost certainly not. Did you leave with a qualification of some type in 2004 (diploma, certificate)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending