The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Spain to study want to share a flat/accommodation?

I'm going to Universidad Europea de Valencia to study dentistry this year and would like to find people to share a flat/accommodation. I'm a girl, I don't smoke/drink/do drugs etc. and have no weird habits. I'm fluent in English and Chinese (currently learning Spanish). I don't bite :wink: am really friendly and easy to get along with. Please message me if you are interested :smile:
Hello. I was looking at studying dentistry abroad next year as one of my options and I wanted some information about studying dentistry in Valencia. Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doshi....
Hello. I was looking at studying dentistry abroad next year as one of my options and I wanted some information about studying dentistry in Valencia. Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm....what would you like to know about? :smile:
How did u apply and basically how the city is in general really😊 I know a girl just finished her first year and she didn't want to spend an extra three years doing BSc so she applied there. I was thinking of BSc but that's true I'm a year behind so I'll be 17 when I go to uni but I still didn't want to waste 3 years... Is the course quite different to how it's taught in UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending