The Student Room Group

Applying for Jobs. Help!

Hi, so I applied for the role of "Customer Service Adviser" in Argos just last Sunday. It still says "Your application is being processed". I don't know if I am just being too impatient, or do I basically take it as I haven't got the job? This will be my first real job (I stated that on my application, made it clear). If anyone of you do/used to work at Argos, did they phone/email you? I am just curious. Thanks. :smile: xx
what did it say as when you would hear by? Its not been a week yet. I wouldnt worry till 2 weeks. Put ut to one side and get on with applying for other jobs.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
what did it say as when you would hear by? Its not been a week yet. I wouldnt worry till 2 weeks. Put ut to one side and get on with applying for other jobs.

It didn't say when, it just send I will be notified by email if anything changes. :smile:
Original post by SophieFaye
It didn't say when, it just send I will be notified by email if anything changes. :smile:

Two weeks, then give them a ring.
Reply 4
Two weeks, then give them a ring.

Thank you, yeah that's what I was thinking.
Original post by SophieFaye
Thank you, yeah that's what I was thinking.

You cnat always tell, so its quite useful if you check when you will hear.

The delay might be becayse you have been unsuccessful and they havent got round to telling everyone. It could just as easily be that nobody has gotten round to reviewing the applications. Organisations differ.
Reply 6
You cnat always tell, so its quite useful if you check when you will hear.

The delay might be becayse you have been unsuccessful and they havent got round to telling everyone. It could just as easily be that nobody has gotten round to reviewing the applications. Organisations differ.

That's very true! Maybe I am just too impatient haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending