The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend a bag please?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DMcGovern
I use a laptop in sixth form as well but I don't use a shoulder bag because in sixth form your bag is really heavy and you'll end up hurting yourself. I use a backpack from Jack Wolfskin, the Moab Jam 30 and it's been really good for carrying around sixth form books and my laptop as well as a hole puncher, stapler, lunch, power bank and pencil case.

That sounds perfect ! I'll look into one, thank you very much x
Reply 21

I have a similar one to that, I'll compare and see if that one is any better- thank you :smile:
Original post by danandphil
I have a similar one to that, I'll compare and see if that one is any better- thank you :smile:

np and its a really great bag but I must ask you

Spoiler

Starting sixth form this September and looking for a shoulder bag that will fit my macbook as well as other books etc. ? Does anyone have any recommendations please?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-Unisex-Abbesses-Monogram-Laptop-Messenger-Bag-Beautiful-/381732196219?hash=item58e1030f7b:g:yMgAAOSwbsBXjPeO
this should work same as i had and still have
Reply 25
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
np and its a really great bag but I must ask you

Spoiler

dark blue/ black 😂
Reply 26

very nice bag, however not the sort of price I'm looking for- thank you though
dark blue/ black 😂

:five:

Spoiler

U gonna get it or have u been tempted to get others?
Reply 28
majority of bags are the same, just with different designs.

just pick one you like the look of.
Reply 29
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:five:

Spoiler

U gonna get it or have u been tempted to get others?

As a backpack is now looking to be the most sensible option, I'm tempted by this one 😂
thank you!
As a backpack is now looking to be the most sensible option, I'm tempted by this one 😂
thank you!

get it get it gettt itttt

Spoiler

When you ask people for shoulder bags but they still send you backpacks

I'm having a different bag (my current laptop shoulder bag) for my laptop as I won't need it every day of A level, I may not need it at all. I'm going for this asos Ted baker butterfly bag and using my New York sky line shoulder bag for all my laptop stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending