The Student Room Group

Help with GCSE science results

I am applying for jobs and college, looking at my science results I have the following:
Foundation chemistry grade D
Foundation Biology grade D
Higher tier Physics grade C
Yet my actual certificate reads - combined science grade D
Can I use the individual grades, I do not have a certificate for each but I have the official document with all my exams and grades?
Hi

I think that the GCSE is actually a double Science qualification so it looks like the grade is D/D.

You must have been really close to a C though.

You can certainly mention the Physics C in letters of application but this won't be the GCSE grade.

Don't worry though - it's not your grades that are the most important thing when it comes to success in life - it's other qualities like initiative, reliability, good organisation and independence.

Let us know how you get on.
Hi

I think that the GCSE is actually a double Science qualification so it looks like the grade is D/D.

You must have been really close to a C though.

You can certainly mention the Physics C in letters of application but this won't be the GCSE grade.

Don't worry though - it's not your grades that are the most important thing when it comes to success in life - it's other qualities like initiative, reliability, good organisation and independence.

Let us know how you get on.

Quick Reply

Latest