The Student Room Group

Anyone else here play Madden?

I know Madden is an american sport based game, but does anyone else here play it and what console do you play it on? The new Madden 17 comes out on GCSE results day in England so as soon as i get my results i'm off to collect it :colonhash:

It's actually a decent sport, but i only know one other person who actually plays it so finding others are few and far between, the ultimate team mode is much like FIFA for people who haven't played it but i feel that mode is better on madden as there are a more diverse range of cards available plus coins are more attainable (solo games actually reward you) so it's manageable to have players that are 95 overall and higher. Franchise mode lacks a bit but i'm hoping madden 18 gets the frostbite engine much like FIFA, unless of course it turns out to be terrible
Yes been playing it for years. Got this years game and didnt play it much at all (Too many games)
Reply 2
I play it, I actually prefer franchise mode to ultimate team.
Reply 3
Original post by joecphillips
I play it, I actually prefer franchise mode to ultimate team.

It isn't bad by any means, but feel like it could just do with more depth (plus i can't defensive playcall to save my life so i guess i need to work on that)
Reply 4
Original post by Mr_Elmo
It isn't bad by any means, but feel like it could just do with more depth (plus i can't defensive playcall to save my life so i guess i need to work on that)

On ut you don't get the satisfaction of taking some late round pick and having them be the best in the league.

Quick Reply

Latest