Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Student finance funding enquiry

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Last year (2015/2016 academic period) I decided to interrupt my studies at university because I got diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis, and so I suspended my Student Finance.
    I don't see myself going back this coming academic year(2016/2017) as I am still suffering from the symptoms.
    My question is would I be able to get funding for a certificate in higher education which will be completed during 2016/2017 and then funding for an Honours degree ?

Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 14, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.