The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

What's the chances??!!

CAN ANYONE ADVISEP PLEASE??Hi my daughters firm choice is conditional with uca Farnham doing journalism course points are 220 she isn't going to get this on Thursday we know that however the course leader who interviewed her raves about her and the quality of her interview and when she emailed him with her concerns he told her not to worry. she's likely to get 100 points if she's lucky tho. His encouraging emails have made her think she'll get in anyway! And the course is on clearing already so there must be spare places yes?it worries me as she'll be so upset if she doesn't What do you all think? Can you be accepted on the strength of your interview? Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clairelee1
CAN ANYONE ADVISEP PLEASE??Hi my daughters firm choice is conditional with uca Farnham doing journalism course points are 220 she isn't going to get this on Thursday we know that however the course leader who interviewed her raves about her and the quality of her interview and when she emailed him with her concerns he told her not to worry. she's likely to get 100 points if she's lucky tho. His encouraging emails have made her think she'll get in anyway! And the course is on clearing already so there must be spare places yes?it worries me as she'll be so upset if she doesn't What do you all think? Can you be accepted on the strength of your interview? Thanks

UCA is quite lenient with grades. mostly they just want talented individuals whom they see potential in. I'm studying there in september. I have 240 ucas poins but they're only counting my 120 points from my art and design btec. They're honestly lovely there and i'm sure they'll be more than happy to have your daughter
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending