The Student Room Group

Why am I so weird?

Why do I find maths enjoyable sometimes? Is it just me or are there others like me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooh I like maths too :colonhash: :redface:
Original post by ,L,
Ooh I like maths too :colonhash: :redface:

Serious? Do you enjoy doing it aswell?
Reply 3
yep:h:
AG is that you? :holmes:

Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 18.48.18.png
Enjoying maths isn't weird in my opinion, people like all sorts of different things :smile:
Original post by Salamandastron
AG is that you? :holmes:

Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 18.48.18.png

AG has twitter? :laugh: Who would have guessed
Reply 7
Maths is beautiful
I say that having done very little lately but w/e
you're not weird doing a subject most females struggle with :wink:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Maths is beautiful

I agree, it can be frustrating sometimes but so rewarding when you finally understand the solution to a problem
Original post by shawn_o1
you're not weird doing a subject most females struggle with :wink:

Inb4 ban and mad angry feminists
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Maths is beautiful

I bet you find it so easy though :tongue:
Excuse me? Modern feminists stand for equality and are known for really caring about women in countries such as Saudi Arabia.

Spoiler

Reply 13
not really. At least not now, when I'm out of practice; I feel utterly godawful at all but the simplest problems
All the Maths enthusiasts are cuddled up in that STEP 2016 thread. Join them!
Original post by Galaxie501
Excuse me? Modern feminists stand for equality and are known for really caring about women in countries such as Saudi Arabia.

Spoiler

Oh no don't say that, ww3 will be triggered.
Original post by ColossalAtom
All the Maths enthusiasts are cuddled up in that STEP 2016 thread. Join them!

I'm not that smart to join the Cambridge elite sadly, I haven't even done Maths A-level :frown:
That's not weird at all! I LOVE maths, the concept, how we use it and how it can explain things to us (like it's application in physics) but also can be completely theoretical! Also, just because you like maths doesn't mean you have to do STEP/go to Oxbridge/study it at A level. An appreciation for a subject is a good thing, and personally I can't understand why more people don't like/love maths.
You get off by doing simultaneous equations and finding out the length of side x?

Wow that is weird.
I love maths. Not saying I can do it but I used to be so bad at it, yet I knuckled down and worked to understand it and now I discovered it's really my kinda thing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest