The Student Room Group

Are you looking forward on going back to 1st/2nd/3rd year of University?

I am studying information commutation technologies, and I am a little worried about going back to University if I am been honest. Firstly because I have done 0 studying over the holidays. Secondly I found my first year tough at University achieving a 2:1 overall however I know the 2nd year is meant to be a huge jump.

I am going to be doomed.
Original post by urbanlocations
I am studying information commutation technologies, and I am a little worried about going back to University if I am been honest. Firstly because I have done 0 studying over the holidays. Secondly I found my first year tough at University achieving a 2:1 overall however I know the 2nd year is meant to be a huge jump.

I am going to be doomed.

You'll be fine :tongue: you might be slightly rusty but nothing you can't quickly pick up :tongue:

I'm on a placement year at the moment and don't really want it to end just yet but also looking forward to my 3rd year at uni - the option choices seem to be the most interesting and it's worth 68% of my overall grade so.. I'm looking forward to it, funnily enough :tongue: :woo:
Original post by SeanFM
You'll be fine :tongue: you might be slightly rusty but nothing you can't quickly pick up :tongue:

I'm on a placement year at the moment and don't really want it to end just yet but also looking forward to my 3rd year at uni - the option choices seem to be the most interesting and it's worth 68% of my overall grade so.. I'm looking forward to it, funnily enough :tongue: :woo:

Oh nice!! What do you study and what is your placement! ;D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending