The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DiscoPirate
A kiss down under. :biggrin:

ROFL that is good ^^

I'm not really sure, I've never really been intimate and stuff seeing as I've only been out with 3 people and have never felt comfortable enough or trustworthy enough of them to do anything beyond umm I dunno to do anything really ^^
But I like having my hair played with, and just like the tips of fingers running up and down my spine, having my neck stroked and being allowed to stroke their cheeks ^^ cheeks are soft and lovely
Reply 21
With the right person, pretty much everywhere. Neck action is nice I think
Neck/collar boney place. Sensitively mind, whilst playing with the hair at the bottom of head/top of neck. It drove the guy I was with wiiiiild. :biggrin:

<3.
My neck and ears. It's so damn sexy when she sucks my lips as well.
Reply 24
My fella likes to have the insides of his wrists kissed, it drives him bonkers! Plus the old ears, neck, down his spine etc
Well apart from 'the obvious', nowhere really, it doesn't do anything for me. I like to be the doing the kissing and touching.
Reply 26
ears?no, neck? no. chest? yes, lower stomach? yes cheeks? yes, hair stroking? YES.
Reply 27
interesting!
touched!
Reply 29
mouth usually suffices.
Ears, it's amazing when you can hear those weird mouth noises and feel her breath in your ear hole.

Hmm that sounds sarcastic, but it really isn't.
PlaystationStudies
Ears, it's amazing when you can hear those weird mouth noises and feel her breath in your ear hole.

Hmm that sounds sarcastic, but it really isn't.

It doesn't sound sarcastic, I know what you mean. It's great to feel the warmth of a girl's breath on your ear and the sound of her lips and tongue moving over it.

Like most, I'm an ears and neck man - for kissing, that is. As for the hands, in the hair at the back of the neck is good, or on my chest.
ladykk
Theres a thread on kissing a girl on the forehead which have suprised some guys so wondering where guys like to be kissed or lightly touched and why-apart fron the obvious? And what certain gestures mean-like nose rubbing haha? Feel free to ask any specific things if you want also............ :tsr2:

i'm curious about the nose rubbing to (a.k.a. eskimo kiss), me and my boyfirend do do it a lot but not quite sure what it means, it's quite cute though.
yeah, on the neck and ear. Hum! I see.
Bog standard neck and ears here too. Especially when you hear your partner's breath quickening.

</drool>
Reply 35
my guy likes the top of his back and his belly...very strange (although the belly is more about where i could go i'd imagine!)
Reply 36
Anywhere. If my girlfriend touches me anywhere other than my hand it's a sign and I'm ready to go! :wink:

Kissing wise, ears are really sensitive, I like lots!
Ears, neck, chest
Reply 38
Ears (especially if you whisper something sexy), neck etc.
My boyfriend really loves being lightly scratched around his wrist, because it's so sensitive there :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending