The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
eskimo kisses make me laugh but they all good, think its an "i love u jus the way u r kiss". But so many guys say ears..!! oo strange question but have ya ever licked ur partners face? n jus why-playful like eskimo? someone did 2 me once ise like thats errrm different. But ive never had the urge to do that to someone.. just wondering
Reply 41
getting kissed on the nipples pisses me right off. cant beat sucking boobs though.
Reply 42
ladykk
oo strange question but have ya ever licked ur partners face? n jus why-playful like eskimo? someone did 2 me once ise like thats errrm different.

Yup, it was retaliation though:p:
ladykk
eskimo kisses make me laugh but they all good, think its an "i love u jus the way u r kiss". But so many guys say ears..!! oo strange question but have ya ever licked ur partners face? n jus why-playful like eskimo? someone did 2 me once ise like thats errrm different. But ive never had the urge to do that to someone.. just wondering

I've been licked on the face. :s-smilie: Didn't like it :frown::p: I was like "okayy..." :redface:
Reply 44
lol me too
Reply 45
lower back all the way i makes me all tingly lol
Reply 46
My bf loves having his neck kissed. Really loves in infact. Yes i've had my face licked, but only when we've been playfighting not in an attempt to turn me on or something.
Reply 47
ladykk

I did that once, it turned into a game though. Who can get the other persons face covered in saliva first. Twas a fun game:cool:
Reply 48
eeew my bf always licks my face, though it's in a playful way as opposed to sexual.

he loves me stroking his lower tummy and lower back, but the place that makes him shiver when i stroke it is the creases of his inner legs, the place where the thigh meets the pelvis if you get what i mean. you kind of have to 'adjust' things so his balls are out of the way though, lol
lol my boyfriend always licks my face too... haha, weird!

My man likes his belly being stroked, his ears, but his best thing is the inside of his elbow. He goes crazy when I stroke that.
in a bus shelter
Reply 51
i didnt realise so many guys liked having their ears kissed! ive never tried that on my boyf... *makes a note* lol
Reply 52
i like gettin kissed on the ear and bottom lipp keeps me crazzyyyyy :P

And when that happens my ex used to always rub my....XD
Reply 53
tom_pinnock54
in a bus shelter

ha!!

Think of kissing ear- what top pf it??? LOL soz
hippieglitter
i'm curious about the nose rubbing to (a.k.a. eskimo kiss), me and my boyfirend do do it a lot but not quite sure what it means, it's quite cute though.

I'm exactly the same with my girlfriend! Though it's just funny to do it
Spoog!
I did that once, it turned into a game though. Who can get the other persons face covered in saliva first. Twas a fun game:cool:

That is a fun game! Though i think we play far too often :redface:
Reply 56
wow look at all of you :smile:

i don't like to be kissed or touched anywhere. The only thing i like is when the girl leans her head on my chest and lays her hand near by ..then i feel like a king of jungle.
nipples. eyelids
From the responses I've had from my boyfriend:

Ears
Spine
Legs moving up the thighs...

The groin area.:wink:
Reply 59
where do i like to be touched by a girl?

um.. well... i can't imagine that anywhere would be bad :colondollar: so uh.. anywhere would be rather thrilling :colondollar: :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending