The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Enrolment

Hi,

Does anyone know when enrolment is? I'm constantly checkng e:vision like a mad woman!! :biggrin:

e:vision is saying my application information is unavailable until the 18th but can still access correspondance and tasks.

Reply 1
I've had an extra enrollment tab appear on my e:Vision, but it says enrollment is unavailable until week commencing 15th August :s-smilie: confused.

I'll keep checking it every few hours now :u:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Enrolment starts September officially but the welcome pack and letters will be sent before then. We need to print off our boarding pass and take photo id with us when we go to student services. If you live in the town, like I you can do this as soon as you have your letter. If you are moving to study you can do it in freshers week.
Reply 3
Hey, i’ve gone through a bit of my enrolment but it says ‘your country of domicile is not on your records’ logged a helpcall and they said they did it within 3 mins but still says the same thing :frown: aaah so buggy was literally waiting weeks for today lol :biggrin:
Reply 4
I've completed all mine now, I've just got to go in and have my identity check with my boarding pass... I love that it's called a boarding pass haha
Where does the enrolment tab appear in evision?
Reply 6
Original post by hpsauce11
Where does the enrolment tab appear in evision?

Mine just appeared on the left side bar.
Reply 7
For me moving down, my e:Vision just says to do it before the 3rd of October, and best is the 26th of September as it's when my course 'starts' (when freshers starts really, I think, and all that needs to be done at that time is enrolment)
Welcome week is week commencing 26th. You get to meet your tutors/lecturers and do various course specific sessions. Freshers events by the students union have already started.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending