The Student Room Group

Kisses or hugs

Poll

Kisses or hugs

Which of the two in the title makes you feel more loved - hugs or kisses. Which do you prefer and why? Don't forget to vote in the poll!

I'd be extremely uncomfortable with either.
It really depends who I'm with.

Friends- Hugs
Partner- Both but I love kisses more
Family- I am so uncomfortable with hugs and kisses
Reply 3
In simple terms hugs are more emotional and kisses more sexual.
I don't hug or kiss anyone so neither
Reply 5
Hugs make me feel safe and loved. I only hug 2 people in whole world. I'm generally not okay with hugs.

I don't kiss much at all but I do tend to miss it after a while. I hate that kisses were ruined for me and I get PTSD symptoms in relation to them. I think when I've managed to overcome that, kisses will make me feel loved not just scared
Family.. though the only person I hug or 'kiss' is my mum :colondollar: hugs I guess though.

Partner - kisses and hugs at the same time :sexface: makes me feel special :colondollar:

Can't really explain why :lol:
both but has to be delivered at the right time
Hugs from friends and family 💜💖💚 but I never get any from family 🙈😑 and kisses from someone special but I don't have him 😶💛
They both make me feel loved, special and safe but I barely get them 😞
That depend who there from. For example if it's a smoking hot girl, both a hug and a kiss in that order. For family just a hug but only with female members as hugging a bloke if you're not a kid is unmanly in my mind, just a handshake between men and a pat on the back well done. Obviously from a girl friend both hugs and kisses and then some!
Both make me feel loved in different ways. A hug makes me feel loved from my boyfriend, family and friends in a friendly way whereas the only person I kiss is my boyfriend and that makes me feel loved too. I do prefer hugs to kisses though in general but a good kiss is very lush too :colondollar:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I don't hug or kiss anyone so neither

:console:
Original post by Juichiro
:console:

Honestly I've never kissed a guy before and the last hug I had was probably from my mum
ONLY with person I'm dating and hugs as your feeling the person? Kissing is just plain awkward for me, its just skin meeting skin.
HUGS FOR EVERYONE :hugs:

kissing would only be someone I'm in love with :love:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Honestly I've never kissed a guy before and the last hug I had was probably from my mum

One day you will get both. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending