The Student Room Group

Health and Social Care or Integrative and Holistic Health??

Hi!
I'm currently awaiting my as results (groan) and thinking of what courses to apply for this year to start in Sept 2017. I'm not ready (mentally!) to go away from home to uni (yet) so am looking at degree courses in my local college that are linked to my nearest city university. You do the degree for 2 and a half years in my local college and then transfer to uni/ travel for the final year. Has anyone else done this?

Also, I'm doing Home economics and double award health and social care for a levels and really prefer health and social care so am thing of doing a degree in either Health and social care or Integrative and Holistic health. They are both for 2 and a half years and have extremely similar entry requirements and descriptions and are both provided/ linked to the same university? Was aiming towards Health and social care degree as it may be more broader- cover more aspects than integrative and holistic health which seems quite narrow and detailed on a few particular topics? 🤔

Anyone who's had this experience or done/ thought about/ is thinking about either of these courses, it would really help to hear from you!

Thanks ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest