The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Chances of my Clearing being successful?

Studied at Kent for a year and for various reasons have dropped out and reapplied to UCAS. I didn't reapply until today so have had to wait until I get my Clearing number tomorrow over the phone to actually contact Greenwich itself.

My question is how likely is it that my application through Clearing for Childhood and Youth studies is going to be successful? I am going to sort it out tomorrow so it will be in safely before the Results Day panic so I'm not worried about that. I have the exact amount of UCAS points needed, a great reference and a (what I think is) good and relevant personal statement.

How likely is it going to be that I get accepted?

Thank you!
Original post by abigailporter
Studied at Kent for a year and for various reasons have dropped out and reapplied to UCAS. I didn't reapply until today so have had to wait until I get my Clearing number tomorrow over the phone to actually contact Greenwich itself.

My question is how likely is it that my application through Clearing for Childhood and Youth studies is going to be successful? I am going to sort it out tomorrow so it will be in safely before the Results Day panic so I'm not worried about that. I have the exact amount of UCAS points needed, a great reference and a (what I think is) good and relevant personal statement.

How likely is it going to be that I get accepted?

Thank you!

Hello Abigail!:colondollar:

Glad to see you are interested in applying to the University of Greenwich through clearing!

Before the University can make you a clearing application you need to: make sure you have a completed UCAS account, you are not holding any other offers with other universities and you are not waiting for any results.

In clearing, there are different criteria that we use, this is subject to change regularly. So unfortunately, we can not guarantee you a space until we have a chat and see what qualifications and experience you have!

We recommend you contact us ASAP to avoid disappointment!

Our trained student team are ready and waiting to process your application, make sure to call us on 02083319000!

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions!:biggrin:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest