The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Cheaper Accommodation

If anyone is interested i have a double room I know longer need 15 to 20 minutes walk from the university. At 90 pounds a week its much cheaper then a lot of the accommodation on campus.

Its great for undergrads
and postgraduates as well

I no longer need the tenancy so need someone to take it off my hands. As i really need to pass the tenancy i would be happy to offer a small and pettite sum of £20 as you would also be doing me a favour!!
Reply 1
Original post by Tanzmemo
If anyone is interested i have a double room I know longer need 15 to 20 minutes walk from the university. At 90 pounds a week its much cheaper then a lot of the accommodation on campus.

Its great for undergrads
and postgraduates as well

I no longer need the tenancy so need someone to take it off my hands. As i really need to pass the tenancy i would be happy to offer a small and pettite sum of £20 as you would also be doing me a favour!!

Hey,

I am interested in this offer as I am due to start on the 19th of September as an undergrad. I am extremely time pressured and unsure of the whole tenancy process. Is there any other way I can contact you to discuss this further.

Thanks.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending