The Student Room Group

Anyone know whether this is a legit apple email address?

Just got an invoice from [email protected]. Had two before and they were obviously scam emails but this one ends in .apple.com. Anyone know if this is a legit email address?
Thank you!
OMG i just had the same one, saying i'd purchased some app on my phone and i got an email with the receipt but theres no trace of this email or anything :O my email is the exact same as yours, so it must be a scam! :O
Reply 2
Original post by 2007PSanHa
Just got an invoice from [email protected]. Had two before and they were obviously scam emails but this one ends in .apple.com. Anyone know if this is a legit email address?
Thank you!

Probably a scam. It's very easy to 'spoof' email addresses
http://lifehacker.com/how-spammers-spoof-your-email-address-and-how-to-prote-1579478914
Reply 3
checkcoverage seems sketchy, even if it does end in .apple.com you can easily make a domain with something infront of that
If you're not sure, contact Apple.

The address my invoice from Apple was [email protected] for example.
Reply 5
Must be the same then! Definitely a scam and I've reported it to apple. Just hope it can be sorted because I've received 4 now!
Original post by LeahSakura
OMG i just had the same one, saying i'd purchased some app on my phone and i got an email with the receipt but theres no trace of this email or anything :O my email is the exact same as yours, so it must be a scam! :O
Reply 6
It's fake as the link in the email sends you to a random site. I get these emails and I don't even have an Apple account

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a scam going around. Not legit! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending