Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

No feedback

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I am from Poland and a few weeks ago I sent a parcel to Student Finance containing documents of changing my university in the declaration, application of helping with my living costs and documents supporting which were required from tax office. I haven't got feedback yet and in my online profile there is still unchanged university that I don't go to with the payment schedule letter from August 4th. Could you tell me what should I do to change this declaration and to receive a help with my living costs? Thank you in advance.

    Hi Kamila, the evidence may not have been processed yet. I would advise you to to call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can access your account and check if the evidence has been received and it is being processed or if there is anything else we require. Thanks
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 16, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.