The Student Room Group

Advice on this situation..should I just move on..or will he come back?

I have known this guy for 10 years the first few years of our friendship we was strictly friends the best of friends we would talk to one another about anything he was truly my best friend.One night when we was doing our usual movie night cuddled up I looked up to say something to him and we kissed and that led on to other things, we then began seeing each other for around a year but it ended. I cut contact with him and changed my number.A year passed we saw each other whilst out shopping spoke briefly and exchanged numbers he called we spoke he had a partner and so did I, we decided to meet up and ended up kissing later we spoke on the phone and decided to not see each other again as we he was both in relationships and it wasn't fair on them.So we stopped speaking again.Last year December I get a call from him I was shocked cause it had been 2 years we hadn't spoke he said he saw my friend and had asked for my number so we decided to meet up he came round to mine and had a little catch up He told me he was in a relationship, but still we ended up sleeping together and it went on like that for months we was always together and when we wasn't he would send texts throughout the day to see how I was doing, it was nice but obviously what we was doing wasn't right because he had a girlfriend so I brang it up to him one morning he said he knows what he's doing isn't right but me and him have such a connection I said should we stop this he said no he doesn't want to, so we carried on I knew it was wrong but I guess I was weak.So March this year he began acting distant I brang it up we ended up having a big argument I told him to forget about me and I'll forget about him and that was that It hurt but I slowly began to move on.August rolls around he calls me one morning I was surprised He said he misses me and wants to talk can we meet I said yes so we met up we spoke but not the conversation we really needed to have and ended up sleeping together.Few days later he came round again I sat him down and asked what is it you want from me why did you contact me.He said he missed me wanted me back feels there is a reason we keep coming back in each others life he doesn't want to lose me let's do this again properly and see where this goes.The next week after having that convo he started acting extremely distant Everytime i called it was I'm busy I'll call you back but he never would the weekend just gone I called in the afternoon he answered saying his sleeping he would call back, no call.So I sent a text asking why all of a sudden he's being so distant, why get back in contact to be acting like this I told him I won't bother him no more and to take care of himself He never did respond.
You both need to just leave it. It seems like you are going back to what's comfortable and recognized when it suits or when you're feeling lonely / unhappy.

Also I hate to be 'that guy', but please use paragraphs. That just wasn't fun to read.
When he came back this month was he still in a relationship? And to be honest I think he really is attached to you which is why he keeps coming back to you. He's so attached that he cheated on his girlfriend to be with you. I think the reason why he's being distant is because he's trying to gather his head around all this that's been happening. I think that he will eventually contact you again. You clearly can feel the connection between you and him right? And are you still in a relationship or not? I could tell you do feel something for him; in fact you both do. I think for now you should lay off him for a few days and let him come round; he probably needs time. Hope this kinda helped you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending